Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Tablet is a medication, which is used for the curing toothache, bones pain, joints pain, muscles ache, osteoarthritis, headache and some other conditions. The tablets work by reducing the chemical substances in the body and increases the blood flow rate across the skin, heat loss and perspiration. It also helps the body in the breakdown of protein.
Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Tablet is utilized for treating, controlling, preventing the following diseases, states and symptoms:
- Muscles pain
- Ear pain
- Bones and joints pain
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis that mainly affects the spine)
- Joint pain
- Air cavity around the nose
- Painful pharynx
Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Tablet amends the patient's medical conditions by acting the following functions:
- Reduce the chemical matters of the body.
- Increasing the pain sensation threshold as well as the blood flow across the heat loss, skin and sweating.
- Assist the body in breakdown of protein.
- The most ordinarily reported side-effects of Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase are abdominal bleeding, shortness of breath, feeling of illness, increased liver enzymes in blood, stomach inflammation and vomiting. If you notice some other side effects not mentioned above, immediately interact with your doctor an get a medical advice.