This Sugar Free Enzyme Syrup includes digestive enzymes, which are natural matters needful for the body to help in breaking down as well as digesting the food. It is used when the exocrine gland can not release sufficient amount of digestive enzymes into the intestines to digest the food.
Depending on the quantity of enzymes in your product, it may be utilized for dyspepsia, as a supplement, or as a replacement therapy (e.g., in chronic pancreatitis, cancer of the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, after surgery on the duct gland or gut).
Some additive products can be found to include possibly pernicious impurities/additives. Check with your chemist for more info about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or potency. Confer with your doctor or pharmacist for more info.
How to use Digestive Enzyme Syrup?
- Take this medicine by mouth with snacks and meals as managed by your doctor.
- The dosage depend on the patients' medical condition, response to treatment as well as on diet. If you are taking the tablet form of the medicament, make sure that the medicine is not chewed by your mouth, that can cause irritation to the cheeks and gums. Swallow the medicine with water. If you are taking the capsule form of the medicament and swallowing becomes arduous, the capsule may be opened and the powder it contains can be mixed with food or liquid.
- Be careful not to inhale any of the powder because doing so can bother the internal are of the nose or cause an asthma affliction.
- Take this medication on a regular basis to get the most advantages from it.
- If your health care provider has suggested you to follow a particular diet then follow it essentially so as to get the most advantages from this medicament.
- Please do not change brands or dosage forms of this product without asking your doctor or pharmacist. Various products may contain assorted mass of the digestive enzymes.