With the relentless attempts of our efficient team, we are providing finest quality Piperacillin & Tazobactam Injections, which are the composites of antibiotics. The provided products are formulated in mark with the fit industry regulations and utilized for severe vaginal infections, stomach infections, urinary tract disorder, skin infections as well as for joint and bone ailments. Provided at low-cost prices, the range can be supplied to our customers in accordance with their packaging requirements. The Piperacillin & Tazobactam Injections are used to medicate a wide variety of bacterial contagions. These are the penicillin antibiotics, which work by stopping the development of bacteria.
These medications are used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections and acting as the penicillin antibiotic these stop the growth of bacteria in human body.
How to use piperacillin-tazobactam intravenous?
- This medicine is given by injection into a vein as recommended by your doctor, commonly in every 6 hours. It should be injected gradually over at least 30 minutes. The dose is based on your medical condition and consequence to treatment. For children, the dose is based on weight and age.
- If you are taking this medicine at home, find out all the formulation and usage instructions from your health provider. Before taking this medicine, check this product visually for molecules or discoloration. If either is active, do not use the liquid. Learn how to discard and store medical supplies innocuously.
- If you are utilizing the frozen pre-mixed mixture, melt the container at room temperature or in the icebox. If the bag is melted, allow it to be at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Do not heat by putting in hot/warm water or microwaving. After melting, shake this well and squeeze the container to check for discharges. Toss out if the container leaks and do not re-freeze the mixture after the thawing process.
- Antibiotics work best when the quantity of medicine in your body is maintained at a constant level. It is recommended to use this drug at evenly spaced time interval.
- Go on to take this medicine for the full time directed, even if indications vanish after a few days. Stopping the medicine too early may effect in a return of the contagion.
- Tell your physician if your state lasts or gets worsened.