- 1 INR
- General Medicines
- Tooth, Men Health Care, Child Health Care, Women Care, Ears, ENT Care, Organs, Bones Health, Internal Disorders, ENT Problems, Skin Issues, Brain Issues, Heart Health, Diabetic Problems
- Adult, Children
- 10 Unit
- Cool dry dark place
Advices and Usage of Cefuroxime Axetil Dispersible Tablet 250 mg
Cefuroxime Tablets 250 mg are generally prescribed for pediatric and adult patients who are suffering with mild-to-moderate pharyngitis/tonsillitis occurred due to allergic strains of Streptococcus pyogenes.
Restrictions of Usage :
- The effectiveness of Cefuroxime tablet for rheumatic fever has not been evidenced clinical in trials yet but its efficacy can be seen in the way it helps in treating bacterial infections.
- The effectivity of this tablet in the healing of penicillin-resistant difficulties of Streptococcus pyogenes has not been proved in clinical trials.
Acute Bacterial Otitis Media
This tablet is prescribed for pediatric patients ailing with acute bacterial otitis media generally caused by Haemophilus influenzae & Streptococcus pneumoniae (" lactamase" producing strains) and Moraxella catarrhalis.
Acute Bacterial Maxillary Sinusitis
This Cefuroxime tablet is used for treating pediatric and adult patients who are 13 years and above old, suffering with gentle and moderate acute bacterial maxillary sinusitis caused due to Haemophilus influenzae and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
To cut down development of drug-immune bacteria and keep the effectiveness of Cefuroxime tablets and anti-bacterial drugs, our offered Cefuroxime Tablets 250 mg should be used alone to prevent contagions which are caused by susceptible bacteria. When susceptibility information & culture is given, they should be advised in selecting or altering antibacterial therapy. In the lack of such data, local medical specialty and susceptibility patterns may contribute in selection of therapy.
- Cefuroxime Tablets 250 mg Dosage and Administration
- Essential Administration Instructions
- Cefuroxime tablets for oral suspension are not exchangeable on a milligram-per-milligram basis.
- Should be consumed with or without food
- Pediatric patients who cannot consume tablet as whole should be given oral suspension for Cefuroxime tablets as these taste bitter and strong when crushed
USES :- BACTERIAL INFECTIONS
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot no- 82, 1st Floor, Jaora Compound, Near Police Lines, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001, India